cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing thread: Reactivate an account

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Assuming the thread has been moved for privacy......?

Here was my next response.....

@hairbag1 

I have had this issue.  Where you can reactivate your account download the invoice and log out. I've logged back in to see the account still suspended and the account balance at the original amount before payment. Upon reviewing the reciept you will notice that it says $0.00 paid and $0.00 deducted from your balance. But this is a pm issue so the OP rightfully deserves their account and phone number and anything else on the account restored as well as a one month credit as amends for pm's stupid new self serve account.

The holiday gifts should be added as well for good measure. But if it was a $$ rewards account that is lost forever. If so there are other compensations.....none that make up for a lost $$ rewards account.

9 REPLIES 9

@darlicious , @softech , I can completely understand making that mistake! 🤣 We were all new at one time & I still make plenty of mistakes & brain fog moments! 😆 

@darlicious I guess every all these years , Rick is now old 🙂

I guess somehow people thought Community is the formal way to open ticket, so, they have to use real names and phone numbers 🙂

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@LitlLdy 

Customers use their phone number as their username all the time. Even an oracle way back used their phone number. Even my professor sister when she was moved from a telus account to a koodo account because she hardly uses any data called me for help one day as she didn't understand how to contact koodo customer support. When I asked her if she had made a community account yet and she told me she had figured that out but used her full name as her username!! So very intelligent people can make dumb mistakes. It's a simple mistake that's difficult to correct. Just ask @big_rick? Lol.....

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

Assuming the thread has been moved for privacy......?

Here was my next response.....

@hairbag1 

I have had this issue.  Where you can reactivate your account download the invoice and log out. I've logged back in to see the account still suspended and the account balance at the original amount before payment. Upon reviewing the reciept you will notice that it says $0.00 paid and $0.00 deducted from your balance. But this is a pm issue so the OP rightfully deserves their account and phone number and anything else on the account restored as well as a one month credit as amends for pm's stupid new self serve account.

The holiday gifts should be added as well for good measure. But if it was a $$ rewards account that is lost forever. If so there are other compensations.....none that make up for a lost $$ rewards account.

Ohh my goodness I would be so upset if that was an old rewards account & lost it! Especially when there was enough funds in there for 2 more 30 day payments each that wasn’t taken causing the account to be lost! We won’t know anything unless the op comes back after username change, response back from a PM CS_Agent & lets us know! 🙏

edit: I agree, I hope theres some type of compensation given!

@darlicious wrote:

Perhaps customer support has reached out to this user? Hopefully.....?

@darlicious , I’m hoping so but glad it was caught quickly. I saw the info right away but nothing I could do but comment & I’m really slow at typing unfortunately. I feel badly due to all the op wanted was help & made a mistake when making the community name & post. Easy to do when upset & stressed. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Perhaps customer support has reached out to this user? Hopefully.....?

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious , It probably was the reason. I was wondering if it would get removed. it was likely easier to remove the post due to username. It’s easy to edit messages but not a username with private info!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

hi @darlicious me had same issue , try to click on that post and didn't work.  I thought community broke down.. again

Need Help? Let's chat.