cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing referring reward

simeon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello guys.

I have a question about missing referring reward.

I was referred from my friend and then I referred my friend from my account.

I think my reward should be $20($10 from referred and $10 from referring), but there is only $10 in my account.

It's 1 week ago, so it's enough time to get rewards.

In this case, what should I do to solve this problem.

Give me a suggestion.

Thank you.

14 REPLIES 14

@Luddite wrote:

@dabr Not if he's the only one to use it, because "A word gets into a dictionary when it is used by many people who all agree that it means the same thing.". So thwart him by refusing its use. 

@Luddite  Well I think it's been used a few times, but mostly facetiously, he does have many supporters so it's possible that it may be become part of the official lexicon, hopefully not though! 😊

@Luddite wrote:

@dabr Not if he's the only one to use it, because "A word gets into a dictionary when it is used by many people who all agree that it means the same thing.". So thwart him by refusing its use. 

@Luddite Well I guess I learned something new because I didelent know that 🤔 😷

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Luddite wrote:

@Anonymous I believe any combination of English words, beginning with capitalized word and ending with a .,?, or ! constitutes an English sentence. If you invent a word, that will not be English until used at least twice with the same meaning. 🤪

@Luddite   Hmm....does that mean that "bigly" is now officially a word?  🙄  Sorry, couldn't resist 😂

@Anonymous I believe any combination of English words, beginning with capitalized word and ending with a .,?, or ! constitutes an English sentence. If you invent a word, that will not be English until used at least twice with the same meaning. 🤪

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Lteguy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I’m in the same boat, almost. My reward should be $20 for me referring my friend here (he gets 20 too). The thing is we signed up during the promotion and haven’t    gotten the credit for that. What should I do?

simeon

No problem.

Have a good day.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@simeon 

Whoa. That was all at me and the second sentence of my post to you.

Sorry for any misunderstanding.

@simeon 

Your use of the English language is perfectly normal ....but not everyone's brain functions normally at this time on a Sunday on the west coast. Give the lack of caffeine as the benefit of the doubt.

simeon

What do you mean "Is that sentence even English?"

I'm not a native English speaker, so sentences could be grammatically wrong, but are you my English teacher?

I feel very unpleasant about pointing out my English.

This is not an English class, but the Community for helping.

Carniam
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The only difference would be if you signed your first friend up prior to June 1st and registered before May 14th. They were offering a promo of $20 credit for your first referral for the second half of May. If that is the case you should have received that credit by now 

@simeon 

Dont worry eventually it will add up to $10 in ten months.....as long as your friend stays it will keep paying far more than a one time $10 credit.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@simeon....

Overview of Rewards

Who doesn't like savings? At Public Mobile, we don't stop at affordable phone plans. We give you multiple ways to save even more!

• Loyalty Reward: $1/30 days for each year you’re with us, up to $5/30 days.
  • AutoPay Reward: $2/30 days.
  • Refer a Friend: $1/30 days for each friend you refer – plus, your friend receives a one-time credit of $10.
  • Community Reward: up to $20/30 days.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@simeon wrote:

Hello guys.

I have a question about missing referring reward.

I was referred from my friend and then I referred my friend from my account.

I think my reward should be $20($10 from referred and $10 from referring), but there is only $10 in my account.

It's 1 week ago, so it's enough time to get rewards.

In this case, what should I do to solve this problem.

Give me a suggestion.

Thank you.

New customer gets $10. Existing customer gets $1/30 days.

Only during some promos do the existing customer get extra credit.

Is that sentence even English? 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.