cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing loyalty rewards

CoorsLightSucks
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

After years of everything working great, the Loyalty rewards have disappeared from the Rewards portal. Also no rewards at all are showing up when I log in under My Account and go to Payments - all rewards are reset to 0 there and PM wants a full payment for the next billing cycle. In the My Rewards portal all are there except Loyalty. I'm on the grandfathered plan $120/12G and old rewards.

And getting help and filing a ticket - a 404 galore from three different browsers (Chrome, Brave, Firefox), from the main profile and private. And the funniest thing - the first thing the chatbot asks is whether I had a 404 error - PM, this is the lamest way to fix a bug I've ever seen - not impressed with your programming skills, sorry folks.

17 REPLIES 17

CoorsLightSucks

A quick update: chatted with a PM agent, looks like everything is fine with the account, but Alex acknowledged (sort of) that they're still working on the site and that there might still be some glitches. Advised to check the actual amount charged on the plan renewal date.

@Handy1 - special thanks for the tip on the Lunar New Year plan! Just switched - it's a great deal, x4 the data plus Canada-wide calling instead of province-wide.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@CoorsLightSucks   There does seem to be a problem currently with PM's self serve site as I'm experiencing some issues within my account which also has been showing incorrect information/not loading properly, nor updating the payment information including the rewards, even though I'm using private mode on the browser and this has been happening for a couple days at least for me.

Could be PM is working on fixing some bugs in the system so you might have to try again as sometimes the site seems to work properly and other times not.

@CoorsLightSucks  Your in a old grandfathered plan , not sure if your aware but there’s a special lunar plan available right now 15GB for $40 and 4G service  30 day cycle might be better value to you with your loyalty rewards just be sure to make change for next renewal !

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Did you try this first?

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Are you on 90-days plan? If yes then:

Note: if you are on a 90-day plan, your Rewards will be accumulated and applied every 90 days. 10-day plans are not eligible for Rewards.

CoorsLightSucks

Thanks!

I'm patient. The plan is 90 days, so the next payment is in March, so I'm in no rush.

Thanks for your great help, everyone, really appreciate it 🙂

@CoorsLightSucks  Waiting for the initial response from agent seems to take the longest but once you do . Any back and forth communication is fairly quick and painless just keep eye on the envelope too page to the right for reply 

CoorsLightSucks

The link worked, was able to send a message to PM

Thanks a lot!

CoorsLightSucks

Desktop, Ubuntu, Brave, Chrome, Firefox - all the same 😞

CoorsLightSucks

Tried all this already, still 404.

CoorsLightSucks

No, I have not changed my Rewards points. The only thing that I see changed is the website itself since I logged in last time - two-factor authentication and stuff.

Thanks for the link, will try that!

CoorsLightSucks

No, I did not switch anything, have been on this plan since 2016 or so...

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

I agree with a lot of what you’re saying, especially your username @CoorsLightSucks 

have you tried logging in using a desktop device? I’ve had better luck with them as opposed to mobile.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@CoorsLightSucks   any chance you changed to Rewards points?

Log into My Rewards (https://www.publicmobile.ca/myrewards)  using Incognito mode and check what rewards are showing there.  Also, are the rewards all referred to $ value or points?

And for opening ticket, since Chatbot did not work, message them directly here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @CoorsLightSucks   did you recall you switched to new Public Points?  If you did, you have to collect to 15 points before you can change for $15 bill credit

To open ticket with PM CS agent, message them :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@CoorsLightSucks perhaps this is a cache/browser issue.

Try clearing your browser's cache, or try a different browser or device. Or, open a tab in incognito mode and access My Account that way.

You can also use a keyboard shortcut to open an Incognito window: 

Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS: Press Ctrl + Shift + n.

Mac: Press + Shift + n.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@CoorsLightSucks   Did you happen to switch to points rewards from old loyalty rewards ? If something still a miss contact support to get it straightened out 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

Edit also if you changed plans immediately and not on renewed that will affect rewards being applied properly 

Need Help? Let's chat.