cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed the 5gb promo

sm2005
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My message notifications are always off. I missed the promo for 5gb of data that expired on the 24th. Is there anyway I can still get this promo?

5 REPLIES 5

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@sm2005 Did you resolve your question? Curious to know as one of my friends is in the same situation.

@sm2005 Try typing YES to it. See what happens. If it works, from what was posted, you get a reply saying when it will be addede your account. If it doesnt try the moderators.Stay safe. 

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sm2005 wrote:

My message notifications are always off. I missed the promo for 5gb of data that expired on the 24th. Is there anyway I can still get this promo?

@sm2005 I wish you great luck with the moderators,please let us know if you succeed 😁

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You are probably out of luck.

You could try submitting a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately your only option would be to contact the moderators and they will decide. 

There are NO GUARANTEES but it's worth a shot.

You can reach them via two methods.

1-

Simon.JPG

2- or via private message at link below

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Best of luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.