cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minutes almost Used Up

ecowen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I only have 2 minutes left on my plan for this month.  I have lots of Canada LD minutes left.  Will those be used  after I've used up my 2 minutes?  I didn't see any Add Ons that I can purchase other than LD Add Ons.  Any way I can add some minutes?

5 REPLIES 5

@Korth 

Well, to a point. I have used 2 minutes of my 400 minute International calling add on from LAST YEAR so far so if I were possibly going to use 5 or 10 or 20 minutes of it up on Canada calls which isn't normal ....oh what the heck.

AE_Collector 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Korth  The holiday gift that was just given includes Canada. I believe PM used the old international add-on that they removed to replace the new add-on. But on the more the merrier thread Catherine's post list Canada on the add-on. That's why I suggested OP gets the $5 Canada wide add-on as the the international gift is more worthy for other countries. Would be a shame if he wasted them on Canada calls..

Korth
Mayor / Maire

I've observed the $5 500 minute Canada-wide Talk add-on is the first add-on to get used when making outgoing calls to Canada after the $15 plan minutes are gone. The other pile of (legacy) CA/US/International long distance add-on minutes aren't being touched.

PM's recent changes to the long distance add-on structure means that none of the other long distance add-ons minutes will be used since they can't call to Canada anyhow.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Yes any add-on with Canada included would be used after you finish your plan minutes. Provided you're in Canada. Are you talking about the 500 international holiday gift? 

If so, Id suggest you go buy the $5 Canada wide add-on for 500 Canada wide minutes and save your holiday gift for international calls. That's what is do.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@ecowen wrote:

I only have 2 minutes left on my plan for this month.  I have lots of Canada LD minutes left.  Will those be used  after I've used up my 2 minutes?  I didn't see any Add Ons that I can purchase other than LD Add Ons.  Any way I can add some minutes?

Yes if you have an add on for Canada minutes those will be used. Did you get the 2 holiday promos? 2 GB and 500 international minutes. The international minutes can be used in Canada too.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-is-back-Free-gifts-for-...

Need Help? Let's chat.