cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make changes to my account

RyanMcAlduff
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My daughter has been with public mobile for 4-5 years. We want to make changes to her plan, but have never logged into her 'my account' so we are unable to make the changes. I want to be able to get her some more data, and also set my son up for a new account.

7 REPLIES 7

RyanMcAlduff

Yes, it was set up in store about 4-5 years ago so we have never logged into an account

RyanMcAlduff

@HALIMACS I have submitted a ticket. thank you for your advice.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@RyanMcAlduff 

Did your daughter's account get activated in-store? If so then the self serve account was finished being created and customer support will have to do that for you. Read the spoiler in the following post to know what additional verifiers will be needed to verify ownership of the account.

BTW.....whatever you do....DO NOT JOIN THE POINTS PROGRAM!! (In your daughter's case.) It is an irrevocable decision and one you will regret.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Get-Support-Contact-Customer-Support/td-p...

@RyanMcAlduff wrote:

@HALIMACS    I don't have the email I activated the account with - that's the problem (or do you mean that I used to activate the community account)

@RyanMcAlduff 

No, not the one used with the Community account.  The one you used when you activated (presuming you didn't activate in a store some time ago)

Use the contact to Customer Support to get a self-serve account setup if you did activate in-store or you otherwise forget your login credentials.

As far as setting up your son, you just need a PM SIM card (can get here under the "SHOP" tab above), at Koodo or TELUS shop or Mobile Klinik location.

Then you need a credit card and e-mail address to proceed to activation (see above at top of page).  Before proceeding, get the referral code, which you enter on the activation screen, on your existing account's self-serve page for some savings on each account.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

If you need to contact Customer Support, here's how @RyanMcAlduff 

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

RyanMcAlduff

@HALIMACS    I don't have the email I activated the account with - that's the problem (or do you mean that I used to activate the community account)

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@RyanMcAlduff 

First, clear cache and cookies, then open an incognito tab.

Then, using the e-mail you activated with and the password you set, log into self-serve.

From there, select Plans and Add On's, and there you'll find the add-ons and plans offered.  If you have a credit card registered on file, you can pay using it.

Need Help? Let's chat.