cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty rewards

Dragonking187
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Anyone having issues claiming your loyalty rewards? I've been a member since 2016. I got 15 dollars 3 months ago. This month I got only 5 dollars 

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Dragonking187 

You recently asked about changing your plan from a 90 day plan to a 30 day plan however rewards are paid out on the previously paid plan cycle which in your case would be 90 days. So you should have recieved 3×$5/30 days=$15. Once you complete your first 30 day cycle your loyalty rewards would be applied $5/30 days. Contact customer support for them to add the missing 60 days worth of rewards.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

To me this looks like you switched from a 90 day plan to a 30 day plan.  If that is not the case raise a trouble ticket through the chatbot (link in my signature)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Karnbot13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

They may still be on one of the old 90 day plans. That would give them $15 per renewal 

@BKNS27...

I believe the Loyalty Reward is maxed at 5yrs, is it not ?

5 years and over = $5

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Have you recently changed your plan to one of the newer 30 day plans ? If that's the case, then you'll get $5 in Loyalty Rewards.

Log in to your account to see which plan you have. If you still have one of the 90 day plans and only got the $5 in Loyalty Rewards, contact a CSA and they can straighten it out for you.

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Dragonking187 

Your will get your annual loyalty reward on your annual date plus one month.

So you should see a $6 credit.

Need Help? Let's chat.