cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty reward

Fcallard
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I have been a Public Mobile customer since January 2021. I was expecting to see my one-year loyalty reward appear on my January 2022 bill but it is not there. When can I expect to see this reward reflected on my bill?

Thank you,

Fabian xxxxx

613-xxx-xxx

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

6 REPLIES 6

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Fcallard wrote:

Hello,

I have been a Public Mobile customer since January 2021. I was expecting to see my one-year loyalty reward appear on my January 2022 bill but it is not there. When can I expect to see this reward reflected on my bill?

Thank you,

Fabian xxxxx

613-xxx-xxx

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

It won't appear as a credit until your 14th 30 day plan here.  As we pay every 30 days your 13th 30 day plan is paid before your 365 days with PM has passed.  So it will show on your 14th 30 day plan

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Zyl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

All rewards except the one for Autopay always apply to the account one month after your plan start date because the plans from Public Mobile are prepaid plans so they have to wait one renewal period to make sure everything before rewarding you., for refer-a-friend reward, they have to make sure the friend has really stayed for the renewal period before paying you, the community reward, they have to make sure that you have earned it and calculate how much you have earned before applying to the account and the loyalty reward is no exception, they have to make sure that you are really staying before rewarding you. 🙂  For autopay, it's different, since you registered right away and have already debited your account so they can pay you right away but for some reason, their system just can't apply it right away so they have it as an account credit and pay you two renewal periods at once on your second billing.  That's my personal understanding. 

riya
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi it would start from February as, that is how it worked for me. I started getting loyalty  point one month after I reached one year to be precise i joined on December 2019 and on my January 2021 i started getting loyalty points

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You're 13th payment it should appear as PM plans are 30 days and not monthly

jib_tech
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Fcallard 

This I know appears on Day 361 in the rewards section of your account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you see the dollar in your rewards area? It won't be until your next renewal after your annual that it would reduce your plan cost.

Need Help? Let's chat.