cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty and auto pay points

tto4482
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Since changing to the point program. I'm not getting the auto pay and the loyalty points. 

8 REPLIES 8

tto4482

I don't like the point system 

tto4482

I've been with public mobile for 4 years but I still get one point in the month

well not necessarily maybe he has the 50 or 60 + plan and in that case they are actually better lol...but that plan is probably unlikely

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@tto4482 - you are not the first one to be unaware of such things.

See the bottom of J_PM's post in this announcement. There is a Rewards Calculator that you may find handy:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Introducing-Public-Points-Rewards/m-p/7...

See information on Public Points: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/Public-Points-Rewards

View the Public Points catalogue: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/Public-Points-Catalogue

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Were you OLD customer (before Jan 25, '22)?

If you were and you switched to Points you rewards are not $ anymore but points and some rewards are not available to you anymore.

Unfortunately you cannot switch back, ever. You can only opt out of any rewards including points but then again no way back.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@tto4482 

Too bad you switched over to the Points system. Unfortunately you can't switch back to the Rewards system and you don't get the $2 AutoPay rewards.

The only good thing is when you have 15 points...you can redeem it for a $15 credit and you can use your points for Add-ons or to enter contests for prizes like an iPhone 13 on the first giveaway.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@tto4482 

Unfortunately the messaging around joining the points program has made it sound much more appealing then it is in reality. Customers who do not frequent the community looking for more information before joining the points program do not realize their folly until they see the full plan payment on the next renewal. You no longer automatically have rewards reduce your plan payment.

Edit:

Dang reply button....as I was saying you now must redeem points for add ons, $15 bill credits or lucky draw entries.

• The $2 auto pay reward has been replaced by 5% back in points on everything you purchase.
  • The loyalty reward of $1/30 days for each year you are a customer up to a maximum $5/30 days has been replaced by 10 points once a year on your anniversary date that you joined the points program.
  • Refer a friend and community rewards have the same value except as points. (1pt=$1)

Nearly every add on available for redemptions have been discounted between 25% to 50% the exception being the $5/500min Canada wide calling add on and the $5/200mb data add on.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@tto4482 wrote:

Since changing to the point program. I'm not getting the auto pay and the loyalty points. 

The points program isn't as good and you can't switch back.  There are no autopay points and the loyalty points are worse.

Need Help? Let's chat.