cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty Points have not been applied to my Reward

iamfernandan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Last month I got a text message from Public saying I was about to complete 1 year of being a client, and therefore I would start getting $1 off every month for loyalty. However, this month I did not get any Loyalty discounts, and I still paid the same amount as 2 months ago.

Do I have to  do anything or talk to someone in order for them to add the rewards to my account? Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@iamfernandan 

You will see the $1 loyalty reward appear in your rewards account on day 361. It will be applied to your available funds and be listed in your transaction history shortly after midnight eastern on day 391.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@0077   @Meow is correct, no need to contact Customer Support. I believe all is as it should be.

If @iamfernandan Community start date is the same (or around the same) as the account start date, then they should be receiving their $1 loyalty reward on their next renewal of their plan.

I like to use this calendar:

https://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html

esjliv_0-1647049628597.png

If you are still in the old rewards program...Note: 

"If your account is in a suspended state for more than 60 days in a year, your Loyalty Reward will be delayed by the number of days your account was suspended."

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@0077 wrote:

@iamfernandan 

use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Slow down @0077 . 😁 There is  no need to contact agent right away. First we have to determine When OP signed up with PM.

Loyalty award will be applied after Full year of service on next renewal (13th, 25th, etc. month) and reward should appear on Rewards page.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @iamfernandan , login to My Rewards site , the Dashboard should show if you have the Loyalty reward yet.  Let us know what it shows

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@iamfernandan 

The $1 Loyalty rewards will be applied on the 13th month of your payment. 
You can confirm by login to your account and click on My Rewards re-enter your email and password to view your Rewards.

iamfernandan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I will keep checking my account until I see the rewards have been applied. Thank you.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@iamfernandan    Your loyalty reward starts after you've completed 12 cycles so you should be getting the reward added to your account for next payment cycle. 

You'll need to access the Rewards page separately but with the same login info of username/password as for your selfserve account to see your rewards now.   PM recently changed their rewards to points (inferior value) for new activations starting Jan. 25th, so be careful and do not sign up with the new points as you lose the autopay discount of $2 and will only get 5% discount of amount paid, unless you're on a plan of $40+ in which case it might be more beneficial for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.