cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost phone, cant access my account because the email it is registered to is blocked by google,

Melissamcmeekin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

6 REPLIES 6

Call that toll free mentioned and make sure the account is active.

Connect to chatbot
Yes I'm a customer
Sign in
use your email address and password as normal and click login
Manage my account
View more options
Set my account to lost/stolen

Call that toll free and verify that the function worked. I haven't tested it. Please do let us know if it works.

@Melissamcmeekin 

Can you call 1-855 4PUBLIC and try and cancel autopay?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Talk to agent to remove autopay from your account. How can google block your account? To log in to PM you need email and password. Email is your ID; does not matter if it is live or not.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

Melissamcmeekin

@JK8 wrote:

@Melissamcmeekin 

You can try contacting an agent.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Ive done that and they cant seem to help, all I want is to cancel my service, im paying for a service i dont have

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Melissamcmeekin 

You can try contacting an agent.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Melissamcmeekin

Need to cancel my service asap

Need Help? Let's chat.