cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost of account details

Michael21
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Please how and what can I do to get back my account details to enable me log on to my account . Have spoken to two different CSa and they not helping me out as is frustrating 

14 REPLIES 14

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Michael21 

all you need to do is provide them with your name, address, credit card etc. then ask them to change your email address. the reason they probably won't give you access is because they would like extra security info to make sure the account actually belongs to you. if you can't provide those details it's going to be hard to recover the account. 

@Michael21 

Make sure to search all your email folders not just the current one.

HI @Michael21   just ask them to escalate.  They are supposed to reset it for you

@Michael21 wrote:

Still with PM. Don’t have/remember the email used in the account registration as I lost the paper where I wrote it . The CSa not allowing me get access even after verifying with phone code sent to my phone 

Force to clear caches and cookies using ccleaner, then using private or incognito mode brewers to reset password at login page. PM will send you a link in your email to reset password, check all your email includes junk email. so you will know which email you used to be registration with PM.

Michael21

Have tried . Duno what to do again 

@Michael21 

Search your email accounts for the text: Public Mobile

Michael21

Please where can I see this asthecwelcome message is not on my phone . Customer of PM 2 years now 

Michael21

Still with PM. Don’t have/remember the email used in the account registration as I lost the paper where I wrote it . The CSa not allowing me get access even after verifying with phone code sent to my phone 

@Michael21   All you can do is try to get a CSA that will really help you, next time you ask for help.. Try contacting them again.

Michael21

Still with PM. Active customer 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Michael21   do you still have activte service with PM?

you said "get back", or you already walked away from PM for over 90 days?  if you have not pay your account for 90 days, your account would have been closed and you cannot get the phone number back

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Michael21   If you lost access to your account and account details because you ported out to another phone provider, you'll have to contact CSA again and ask for your information again.  Since your account has probably been closed for good.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Michael21 

Do you know your username which is the email address you used when signed up for PM? You can maybe find it by looking through your email accounts for the welcome message from PM. You can then use the Forgot my password link.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

How come agents are not helping you?
What they have to do is to reset your password IF your service is still active and you did not go over 90 days of no-pay.

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Need Help? Let's chat.