cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost all service

SirKibble
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been with Public Mobile for just over a month. Yesterday I noticed that I have no phone serice. No data, can't make calls, no SMS. I logged into my account and I don't see any problem. My next auto-pay is July 23.

I tried my SIM card in two unlocked phones and it doesn't work in either. Both phones have been restarted several times. Could it be a problem with my SIM card? Is it common for SIM cards to just stop working randomly? I've already ordered another SIM but I'm not keen on waiting 3-7 days with no service. Is there anything else I can try?

When I go into SIM settings on my phone is shows "Telus" with my correct phone number.

2 REPLIES 2

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Does the notification show the phone connecting to the network?  If not and this has been tested in two different phones, perhaps it is a bad SIM card.  I am not sure if there's warranty for SIM cards, but the best thing is put in a order and determine if there's warranty after.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Contact mod maybe they will help you since you mentioned you tried your sim in couples others unlocked phone
Contact any moderator by private message to help you with the process.
In your private message the following info
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* PM SIM card number
* Detailed explanation

Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link the webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your problem
Thanks"
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.