cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost access to account due to email address disabled

Sarah_96
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had registered my phone number (**********) with an email address, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, and this email had been deactivated due to the email domain @ Live.ca being shut down. Because I missed renewing my prepaid service, i am unable to verify it is me by receiving a code via text. I am unable to access that old email address either, so now I am stuck and unable to update my payment method to renew my service.

I need to change the email address I have on file.

Edited by Moderator *

8 REPLIES 8

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Sarah_96   CS agent helped to remove your phone number but you still have the email address

Go back to your post, Down arrow->Edit Message

you can then remove your email address

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Sarah_96 

Don't forget to edit out your email address from your original post.  Just saying.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Sarah_96   btw, live.ca email still work,.  You just go to outlook.com to login.

just go to outlook.com, then enter your live.ca email address as the login name and enter password

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Sarah_96 

To get your email address for your login changed,  you'll have to get a Customer Support Agent to do that for you.

Use the Chatbot Simon to get a service ticket started.

If you have trouble getting a service ticket started, then send a private message to CS_Agent  instead.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

1. Buy a voucher in store or online and dial 611 to enter it.

2. Use real time payments in some stores

3. If you know your 4 digit account pin and the registered credit card is valid then you can dial 611 to make the payment.

Then the services will reactivate and you can use the sms option to login. The registered email address is just a login id.

You'll still need support to change the registered email address for the future.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Sarah_96  UPDATE YOUR POST AND REMOVE your phone number , email please.  We are not PM agents but just customers.

You will need to open proper  ticket with PM CS agent and they will update it for you,   Posting all the info here would not help

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Forgot Login,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Sarah_96   for your own protection, please remove all the personal information, this is an open forum

to change email address used, please open ticket with PM Support directly, only they can help

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Sarah_96 First  edit your message and remove personal info u see your name to the right by the time stamp 

you will need help to change your email and regain access to your account 

Getting help from agent , through automation

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.      

Or  get direct help from a agent right here in the community ( my preferred choice )

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Need Help? Let's chat.