cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost SIM no Self-Serve Account

upton87
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi - I recently purchased a new plan and phone and prior to activiating my self-serve account my SIM was lost/stolen. I have already paid for the first month of the plan and have purchased a new SIM, how do I get the month I have already paid for and the phone number assigned onto this new SIM/Phone?

Thanks

Chris

5 REPLIES 5

@upton87 wrote:

I went back to the store, however they said I needed to do this online, I have a 4 digit pin tho

Please use the instructions provided earlier to open a trouble ticket.  This isn't something that you fix yourself, nor can it be fixed at the retail level.

upton87
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I went back to the store, however they said I needed to do this online, I have a 4 digit pin tho

@Jb456 wrote:

If you do not have a self serve account yet. First create one.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

Then buy a new sim card either online or retail store like Walmart.

Once you have new sim log into your self serve account and you will see option to change your sim card number on right side under "My Profile"

In this case, a sim card being lost before the self serve account being created means that these steps wouldn't work.  To create a self serve account, the client would need the verification code sent by text message or help from a moderator.

Did you activate in store or online?

If in store, YOU have to create your account.

If online, it should have been created when you activated. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@upton87 wrote:

Hi - I recently purchased a new plan and phone and prior to activiating my self-serve account my SIM was lost/stolen. I have already paid for the first month of the plan and have purchased a new SIM, how do I get the month I have already paid for and the phone number assigned onto this new SIM/Phone?

Thanks

Chris

Send a message via ? mark bubble to sumit a ticket to moderators or you can see if this links works: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Need Help? Let's chat.