cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Look for 2nd account

rsharon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello

I have two cell numbers with different plans. My credit card was recently expierd so the line did not work. I have logged in today to put the info of the new card but was able to find just one cell number under my name. How can I see the 2nd one so I could do the payment? When I they to scroll down on the account tab to the right there is only one account.  

Thanks,

14 REPLIES 14

rsharon

ok. So how would you recomned to overcome this issue? I would like to use the cell but can not make a payment. Please advise.

@rsharonIt was never an option.

rsharon

Hi

I am sure I used one emails to rgister and activate both sim cards. Can it be that it was an option in the past but no longer now?

Thanks

rsharon

I have checked all of my  other emails, there is just one that your system recognize. I have also truied to register the number agaibn but the system indicated it is already registered.

Please advise - the line is currently not working and I am looking to solve it as soon as possible.

Thanks,

@rsharonNo at Public Mobile it is 1 email / account.. are you sure have you opened a seflserve for your second account?

Contact a moderator for assistance.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

rsharon

I checked all of my emails and did the forgot passwoard but it only recognize one email in the system. Can it be I have both undter one email?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can only use one email per account and sim.  Did you setup the second account with a different email ?

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@rsharon wrote:

Hello

I have two cell numbers with different plans. My credit card was recently expierd so the line did not work. I have logged in today to put the info of the new card but was able to find just one cell number under my name. How can I see the 2nd one so I could do the payment? When I they to scroll down on the account tab to the right there is only one account.  I am looking for the cell number XXX-XXX-XXXX

Thanks,

Each cell number has to have separate account on PM, so you need to set up new account for your another cell number XXX-XXX-XXXX here:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@rsharon wrote:

Hello

I have two cell numbers with different plans. My credit card was recently expierd so the line did not work. I have logged in today to put the info of the new card but was able to find just one cell number under my name. How can I see the 2nd one so I could do the payment? When I they to scroll down on the account tab to the right there is only one account.  

Thanks,

You must have activated in a retail location if you only have one self serve account set up.  You will need to set up a second self serve for your second line.  As stated each phone number is a seperate number with a different email per account.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

rsharon

it is an active number, I did it long time ago and can not realy remember now. Any advise?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rsharon wrote:

Hello

I have two cell numbers with different plans. My credit card was recently expierd so the line did not work. I have logged in today to put the info of the new card but was able to find just one cell number under my name. How can I see the 2nd one so I could do the payment? When I they to scroll down on the account tab to the right there is only one account.  I am looking for the cell number xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

This service doesn't have a way to have multiple numbers under one account. Granted it looks like it would but it just doesn't.

When you activated each line, it should have required you to put in a unique email address. Dig through all your inboxes of whatever all email addresses you have and you should find the welcome emails.

Failing that then you'll need help from the @Moderator_Team < Click this.

Edit: Maybe try to create an account using the phone number that you're trying to work with. Click on the My Account link in the top right of this page and on the right side see if it'll let you create an account.

Also, if you do find your other welcome email then you might not know the password so try the Forgot your password? link

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@rsharon wrote:

Hello

I have two cell numbers with different plans. My credit card was recently expierd so the line did not work. I have logged in today to put the info of the new card but was able to find just one cell number under my name. How can I see the 2nd one so I could do the payment? When I they to scroll down on the account tab to the right there is only one account.  I am looking for the cell number XXX-XXX-XXXX

Thanks,

Remove the number it is a public forum!

Each account is linked to a unique email address. You would have signed up with another email address or an alias on your gmail. You can't have multiple lines on one account unfortunately.

If you don't know the other email you used, the moderators may be able to help you. You will need to prove you own that account too since it won't be linked to your community account most likely.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@rsharonYou would need to have had sign up using another 2nd account.. did you setup a selfserve account before?

Need Help? Let's chat.