cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long distance add-on

Jaytibadiya
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the $15 plan with 100 minutes talk, i just started the plan and whenever i try to call ut says you dont have the long distance add-on even though i am in the same city and calling to all people numbers in that city, please help.

5 REPLIES 5

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

That shouldnt happen because 100 minutes talk is canada wide.

scorpio17
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Check your account. Do you still have Canada-Wide minutes?

@Jaytibadiya wrote:

I have the $15 plan with 100 minutes talk, i just started the plan and whenever i try to call ut says you dont have the long distance add-on even though i am in the same city and calling to all people numbers in that city, please help.

@gblackma wrote:

@Jaytibadiya  To prevent landlines from having to call long distance to you, you may have to change your number

@Jaytibadiya wrote:

Based on what the OP said, I think  the issue is calling out, and getting that "no long distance add-on" message, as opposed to whether or not landlines have to call long distance.

@Jaytibadiya  Although you said you "just started the plan", is there any chance you've had 1 or 2 rather long calls, and already used up your allotted 100 outgoing minutes?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Jaytibadiya  put all your local  numbers as 11 digits in your address book . Ie 1 xxx xxx xxxx. However , your problem may be the 2nd set of 3 numbers. It may not be local to your area.  Use the cnac website to check this. To prevent landlines from having to call long distance to you, you may have to change your number. the http://www.cnac.ca/co_codes/co_code_status.htm

@Jaytibadiya wrote:

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi

Did it connect after the message?

You can avoid it by dialing 1 before number

Also check again the number missdials do happen. What is the area code you are attempting to call?

Need Help? Let's chat.