cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long Distance International Add-On and calling to Sri Lanka

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi everyone, 

I want to call Sri Lanka and I have the long distance international add on. However when I try to call it says; "Hi Public Mobile here, talk is not included in your plan". Any idea why this might be the case? 

Thank you. 

4 REPLIES 4

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Cheetah24 wrote:

Hi everyone, 

I want to call Sri Lanka and I have the long distance international add on. However when I try to call it says; "Hi Public Mobile here, talk is not included in your plan". Any idea why this might be the case? 

Thank you. 

Here are the 18 countries that can be called with the international long distance addon

LD Countries.PNG

@Cheetah24, this is a pretty picture, but I am going to try to point you to the knowledge base.  Your questions about long distance is covered in this knowledge base article.  There are many other articles with a great deal of useful information on this service.  They are a worthy read in the spare time. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Plans-amp-Add-Ons/ta-p/250167

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Cheetah24 wrote:

Hi everyone, 

Thank you. 

Here are the 18 countries that can be called with the international long distance addon

LD Countries.PNG

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
Thanks for your response. I have unlimited calling with my plan.

Ah, that might be the reason. Is there an official list of what countries are included? Also what method does members use to call the countries not included?

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

1. Is regular talk included with your plan?  Calling add-ons do not work unless regular talk is included.

2. Sri Lanka is not one of the countries included in the long-distance calling add-on, so you cannot call there even with a functional add-on.

Need Help? Let's chat.