cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logged into Account Locked out of Rewards

Savetta23
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am logged into my account. Cannot log in to Rewards (says I am locked out).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Savetta23   Just want to confirm you didn't get the Community account (here) mixed up with Self-Serve My Account (https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/).  Keep in mind, Community uses username, and My Account/My Rewrds use email address.   

If you sure you can login to Self-Serve My account, just wondering if you have changed your password today ?  Not sure if the credentials sync between the servers are done 

I would try to wait an hour and try again to login both My Account and My rewards and see if they both work

Of course  if not, try to reset the password from My Rewards and see how it goes

View solution in original post

29 REPLIES 29

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Savetta23 , try using incognito mode on your browser.

Timer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Savetta23 

tried use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page  or Login Page Rewards

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Savetta23   Just want to confirm you didn't get the Community account (here) mixed up with Self-Serve My Account (https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/).  Keep in mind, Community uses username, and My Account/My Rewrds use email address.   

If you sure you can login to Self-Serve My account, just wondering if you have changed your password today ?  Not sure if the credentials sync between the servers are done 

I would try to wait an hour and try again to login both My Account and My rewards and see if they both work

Of course  if not, try to reset the password from My Rewards and see how it goes

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

I don't suppose you're meaning you're logged into this community account? The account and rewards use the same login. If the password is changed on one, it changes on the other - as an example.

Savetta23

I am logged into my account. When I try to access the Rewards portal, it wants me to log in again. But I'm locked out when I try it.

Savetta23

I tried it and I keep getting exceeded Max Login attempts when I try to access Rewards from the Account page.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

That is correct, you have to log in to it as well (dumb). But locked out?? That seems odd when you're able to be logged in to the account.

Savetta23

I realize that it's odd. Why I am asking the question. This is what I get when I try to log into Rewards:

Savetta23_0-1660866810049.png

Savetta23

I did change my password today; it worked on My Account but does not work on Rewards (which I am locked out of).