cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of new account

half-fast
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Created a new account.  locked out.

Says auto pay wasnt successfully completed, but I selected no for AutoPay.

Please help or I have to leave

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@half-fast wrote:

@half-fast  - you just created a new account...do you mean:

1 -  you just activated a new Public Mobile SIM card, and cannot log into Self Serve?

If you were not charged for the activation, than perhaps the activation did not complete. Meaning, you should be able to do the SIM card activation again.

2 - you are en existing Public Mobile customer with working services, but just registered for a Self Serve account recently?

To register for a new account, you do that here:  https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

After 90 days of non-pay status your account is closed, and you lose your phone number and access to Self Serve.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@half-fast wrote:

@half-fast 

If the account was, in fact, created, then you would be out of the cost of the Public Mobile and SIM card + the 1st cycle of service.

Why not try to get service going, try the 1st 30-days, then decide whether you wish to remain or leave.

If you HAVE active services, you need not do anything.

Try to login to self-serve, but wait 1 hour and clear cache and cookies first: 

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@half-fast  have you tried the 'forgot password' link on the login screen, if this is recent then you must have the email id which you are registered with. 

Use that link to reset the password.

P.S. check SPAM folder as well.

If that doesnt work then open a ticket with support agents to get it reset. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@half-fast Try resetting your account password here if you know the answer to a security question. Locked out status stays in for a few hours so you can try again in a few hours if you know your password. If all fails, you will need to reach out to CSA agent to get it reset. 

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@half-fast 

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

and try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

check your email spam,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck.....

Need Help? Let's chat.