cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of my account

kitty123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I'm locked out of my account. I clicked on the forget password button and the website said it would send me an email, but nothing has come through 12 hours later. Very frustrated as my service has been suspended (forgot to update my credit card info). Please help! No one from the @CS_Agent has responded to my private messages yet.

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kitty123 wrote:

Oh gosh! So that means I might not have service for days? All because the website is not sending me a password reset link? That's absurd! 

Yes it does (well...allegedly 48 hours) and yes it is. It's been like this for well over a year. I don't get it.

kitty123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Oh gosh! So that means I might not have service for days? All because the website is not sending me a password reset link? That's absurd! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous: @kitty123 has already done everything right. @passiveegg has already explained that it can take some time. Your reply is superfluous.

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message >> Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your Name 

- your account number ,if you have it 

- your phone number 

- your account, 4 digit PIN

- date of birth 

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Waiting for Response, Community Moderators are available from:

Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT)
During business hours, we strive to answer all customer messages/inquiries as soon as possible. Usually, that is within an hour, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 48 hours of receiving the message.

Good Luck

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Unfortunately, the only way your self serve account can be activate again is through moderator team help. They do work on first come first serve basis so they will respond to your message. Does take a couple of days for them to go thorugh everything. Please be patient

Need Help? Let's chat.