cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of my account

Wanwen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I am locked out of my account because I couldn't get my security question right to reset my password for my general PM account.

It told me to "Please contact Public Mobile for help."

Since PM doesn't have a phone number or email, I don't know how to get help and log back into my account.

how do I reach them? what does it mean by "please contact"? how do I do that?

4 REPLIES 4

J-L
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Wanwen wrote:

Hi, I am locked out of my account because I couldn't get my security question right to reset my password for my general PM account.

It told me to "Please contact Public Mobile for help."

Since PM doesn't have a phone number or email, I don't know how to get help and log back into my account.

how do I reach them? what does it mean by "please contact"? how do I do that?

Since you are commenting here you must be accessing the community through the website . You must have access to your messages. If clicking the ? At the bottom of this page/ accessing SIMon does not work successfully (it did not for me) then click on the envelope at the top of your screen/right hand side and send a private message directly to the moderator team.

I was locked out of my account for the last 2 days, I was unable to even try to reset my password. 

The moderator will ask you for some security info to verify that you are who you say you are and that it is your account ( they can ask for other info besides your security questions if you forget them). Once they verify the account is yours they can unlock it and give you a temporary password that you can change once you log in.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Wanwen 

PMST.png

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Wanwen  use teh chat bot Simon to submit a ticket.  its the questionmark you see on the bottom right of your screen.   type reset passowrd and then  follow the prompts.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Wanwen 

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator and follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

Need Help? Let's chat.