cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of account

Riley3600
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I guess I exceeded login attempts, please help. Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there!

I've been following up on your case, however, after 24 hours with no response, I'm required to close this ticket for quality purposes.

If you need further assistance don't hesitate to get in touch with us again, we'll be glad to assist you.

Have a great day!

Rafael,
Customer support agent.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

15 minutes used to be the recommendation, until members have posted that message they received about waiting 3 hours, which was surprising. I only recall this 3 hour limit being mentioned in the last week or so.

So, 3 hours for self serve lock out; and is it still 1 hour+ for too many attempts with failed credit card attempts I wonder. Maybe I'll use 3 for both situations just to be safe...

@darlicious wrote:

@computergeek541 

Three hours? I thought it was one hour? BTW.....Tag! You're it! Lol.....

It was actually 15 minutes.  I don't know when the change occured, but I can tell you that it's now 3 hours.  I locked myself out recently and the details provided next to the error messages say 3 hours.  Unlike before, the account stays locked for the full advertised time now.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 

Three hours? I thought it was one hour? BTW.....Tag! You're it! Lol.....

Riley3600
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Okay, I'll wait, thank you.

@Riley3600 wrote:

I guess I exceeded login attempts, please help. Thank you.

If you know the correct credentials for sure, they will be accepted again after a 3 hour wait.

Need Help? Let's chat.