cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link community account to my account (?)

Ptroldmaster
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I receive a notice to link my account to my community account (?). I follow the steps closely but got stuck at the last step of clicking on "email". It did not respond.

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Ptroldmaster 

Go to your avatar on the top right then click on My Setting. If your Email Verification Status is Verified… no further action is required.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ptroldmaster   but is your current email on the Community already the same as My Account? 

If so ""No action required if you have already successfully have your email set-up. This is for any customers who don't have one linked to My Account."

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Protect-Your-Community-Rewards-Link-You...

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Both emails have to be in sync ONLY if you care to receive rewards for participating in Community. Otherwise it does not matter.

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Your account login id email address is one side (that you can't change yourself). Set this (or a) community account setting to the same email address (which you can do yourself). Then do the verify and that's it. You may already have done all this in which case nevermind the notice.

Need Help? Let's chat.