cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last Day to Port?

Thranduilien
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I took up Koodo on their recent offer and i would like to port my number over but I don't yet have my Sim card and I don't want to be without a phone for long.

According to Canada Post it will be delivered on the 5th. (Not entirely sure I trust that) and according to PM I need to pay for my plan on the 4th. I've never paid much attention to renewal dates so I'm wondering if I have until 11:59 on the 4th to port my number before my account is suspended or if I have only until 11:59 on the 3rd to do so?

I would like to be able to keep my current number, but I'm not willing to spend $10 (cheapest plan) to do so.

7 REPLIES 7

choding
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

there are different company.

you should go to walmart and port your number.

even you want to new phone, you can get a good deal as me.

good luck

@

@Thranduilien

It can be somewhat confusing with payment dates, autopay date, etc. 

From my understanding, your payment date is the day you need to have your funds into the account.  So, if your payment date is September 4, you plan will expire at September 4 11:59 PM (EST) if no funds are availabe or autopay is disabled.  

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Thranduilien futuredate to the $10 plan. And then port when your new sim is ported and activated

Thranduilien
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No, I have already placed my order. My Sim is due to be delivered on the 5th but that is either one or two days after my PM plan expires. I'd like to port my number at the last moment, I just don't know what that moment is.

Koododo has back log too?  How about their customer service?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Thranduilien, the deadline is September 4 for placing the order.  You are good.  Koodo is heavily backlogged.  Those ordering this weekend won't see their shipment for at least a week or longer.

Need Help? Let's chat.