cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTE Data won''t work and I can't check my Data usage online

unknownCoder
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, 

For the the past few days my phone doesn't have any data and occasionally a notification will appear asking me to sign into public mobile. 

When I try to check my data usage on public mobile it doesn't show by the first line of text says "If a feature is not listed above, it may have been fully consumed and no longer available for use. "

Does this mean I went over my data usage?

3 REPLIES 3

@GR wrote:

@unknownCoder yws that's what it means!  You can other buy an add on of 1gb to get you thru the rest of the month or wait. The 1gb add on will roll over any unused data to the next month until its all exhausted 

Two additional options:

a) change to a larger data plan immediately

b) make a one time payment equal to the cost of the current plan, then click this: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 to send a private message to the moderator team with the request. Sometimes they answer within in 24 hours, but lately take several days.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If there is no amount showing under data and add-ons it means you have used up your data allotment.  You would need to wait until your renewal date or purchase an add-on for more data.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@unknownCoder yws that's what it means!  You can other buy an add on of 1gb to get you thru the rest of the month or wait. The 1gb add on will roll over any unused data to the next month until its all exhausted 

Need Help? Let's chat.