cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Koodo port error message - "You must be authorized to transfer this phone number"

Jeeves
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi All,

The subject says it all. I've been reading online looking for a solution to this problem but nothing. I activated my line earlier today using TO number and everything is working absolutely fine. I'm using different email address than Koodo's. My first port (for the wifey) went smooth with no issues at all. I'm doing everything right and following the steps correctly but I don't know if it's the capacity issue. Can moderator please jump in and help please? I've also PM'ed @Mary_M with all my details. I've recommended so many people to switch to PM. Thanks in advance everyone!

5 REPLIES 5

Jeeves

UPDATE: The port went through fine no problems but my device settings is still showing my old temp. number... I guess it will get updated soon.

Jeeves

Oh wow... I was able to submit the port request successfully... ! thank you so much!

I'm waiting for the port go thru...

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Couple of things:

- make sure your enter your name and account number EXACTLY as shown in your Koodo account

- click "I am authourized" BEFORE entering your name, etc.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Try clicking "i am authorized to transfer this number" before you enter anything on the number port page.

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Try clicking the checkbox "I am authorized" first before entering your number to check eligibility.  I did that this morning for a friend and it worked.

Need Help? Let's chat.