Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Koodo Raises Plan Prices Another $5 In Ontario For New Customers

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This is terrible.  Have a look at Koodo's new plan prices and features:  

All plans include
  • Unlimited evenings and weekends (5pm)

• Call Display, Voicemail, Call Waiting, Conference Calling and Unlimited Canada-wide Family Calling

36 REPLIES 36

MEU_21
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@MoreYummywrote:

The plans in ontario from koodoo is very high to begin with.  They raise telus price too.   They tried to do it on PM, however with such unexpected response.

The difference is that those price increases are for new customers (someone who has koodo/telus can confirm), and the price increase at PM were going to be imposed on existing customers.

The plans in ontario from koodoo is very high to begin with.  They raise telus price too.   They tried to do it on PM, however with such unexpected response.

ToniCipriani
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Carry on with your games, Telus, please.

I'll just keep this plan till May and see what the others have to offer for Back To School.

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The price increases are totally unacceptable considering the fact that they previously raised their prices back around Nov./Dec./or Jan.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Those thinking the price increase that was taken off the table is permanent, think again.  We are govered by the ToS, not an interpretation of the ToS.  Not sure if it makes sense or helps, I have taken on hardware on my Koodo migration accounts and so I am going to treat it as a 2 year contract against price increases.  If Koodo does try it, I will complain that it will unfairly trigger me to unwind my tab before the 24 months is up as the price increase materially affects affordability. 

bryclops
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I was just going to post about this.  500 minute restriction for business hours is not much if you need your phone.  Only the large tabs seem to have unlimited minutes still in Ontario.

Need Help? Let's chat.