cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just submitted a support ticket, but nothing shows up in my "sent" messages

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just submitted a support ticket. The confirmation dialogue said I could view a copy in my sent messages area, but when I click the link, there's nothing there. Should I be worried that it didn't send? I do have a support ticket number, so in theory it did?

5 REPLIES 5

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I posted this, it was not there, but it's showing up now. Thanks for your help.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@42189 

If you cannot see the ticket reference number message in your sent (outbox) then send a follow up private message with the reference # in the subject line and a description of your issue.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@42189  - if you successfully submitted the ticket it goes to your INBOX under the SENT folders. So hover (edit, don't hover, actually click the down arrow on the right to show SENT messages) over INBOX and you have the option to look at SENT messages.

Are you saying you don't see it there? Cause it should be.

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@42189 Did you submit this as a private message or through the chatbot?  If sent to CS_Agent via private message you should see it in sent items.  I don't think you'll see that if ticket is created via the chatbot.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@42189  You likely won’t see anything until you get a first response from agent , just keep and eye on the envelope top of page to the right for reply 

Need Help? Let's chat.