cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just signed up but can't find my $10 referral bonus

Processor01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi PC team,

I just signed up to Public Mobile today, but can't seem to find the $10 referral bonus I ought to get. The code had the green ok checkmark while signing up, so no problems with the referral code. 

Please can someone help?

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Processor01  If the green check mark was there it means that all is good and your will receive the $10 credit within 72 hours as already mentioned.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Processor01 Just wait. It will take up to 3 days for the reward to appear in your account. You can also ask your friend whether or not they got sms with a successful referral.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Processor01 ,

Yes, as @ShawnC13 posted, will likely show in your self serve account within 72 hours. The $10 goes towards your 2nd month's renewal amount.

Also: if you signed up with autopay. The first month's $2 reward + the 2nd month's $2 reward = $4 total will go towards your 2nd month's renewal amount as well. 🙂

Welcome!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Processor01 

You friend should do a better job and telling you that the $10 credit will be in your account within 72 hours after your activation.

Welcome to PM and enjoy your saving.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Processor01 wrote:

Hi PC team,

I just signed up to Public Mobile today, but can't seem to find the $10 referral bonus I ought to get. The code had the green ok checkmark while signing up, so no problems with the referral code. 

Please can someone help?

It can take up to 72 hours to show in your account.  Most likely will be there tomorrow morning.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.