cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just paid for a plan and what to change it, but I'm supposed to pay full price again!?

Tricket56
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hey,

Just signed up for a 90 day setup with 12 GBs of data and wanted to take advantage of the bonus promo offer. However, I'm not quite sure why I have to pay ANOTHER 200+ dollars to get the new plan. Can't I just pay the difference or a prorated fee?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
2 REPLIES 2

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@Tricket56, you can upgrade to the desired plan by using the future dated option, the one one the right of the screen when you change a plan.

You would be completing your current cycle, but would still qualify for the plan at the renew point by doing this.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Tricket56, prepaid has no refunds.  If you want to change a plan immediately, you forfeit the previous plan and payment.  That is the way it works.  Fortunately, the moderator team is good about applying corrections for customers at no charge.  What I suggest you do is send a private message to the moderator team explaining your situation and they will be glad to put you on the correct plan without you having to pay twice.  Click on this link to private message the moderator team.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.  Good luck. 

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.