cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just a thought

Willaug56
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Was wondering why there was no folder or section called Used Phones for sale or was it tried before and got out of hand......just curious 

6 REPLIES 6

bigmouth2015

If you live in Edmonton, then go with PCMobile in Superstore.  I shopped around many places for prepaid/unlocked cheapest phones. I found the cheapest, yet good quality phones at PCMobile.  They give you reward points too for the purchase!

Jarvar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

They still have a FAQ that mentions Public Mobile specifically. The other carrier they mention is Freedom Mobile, but Public Mobile is there atleast.

https://www.getorchard.com/faqs/article/phones-will-work-public-mobile-sim-card/

There used to be a link to the Orchard website for used phones on the front page.  I guess this partnership has since ended as it's no longer promoted.  I know I saw it late 2015, not sure if it was still around in Summer 2016 when I joined full-time.

Willaug56

As I said it was just a thought 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Willaug56 wrote:

Was wondering why there was no folder or section called Used Phones for sale or was it tried before and got out of hand......just curious 

This forum is for customer service. A buy and sell section doesn't fit in here, to many issues with having a section like that

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Willaug56 wrote:

@Never have or will have here @ PM

you can try at redflagdeals better than kijiji

Need Help? Let's chat.