cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It’s Urgent

Twenewaa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

please I need to speak to agent urgently!!!!!

8 REPLIES 8

JL9
Mayor / Maire

No follow up response so I am going to be an optimist and assume you resolved your issue?!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Twenewaa   What was the exact problem you have?

Yes, if it is account problem, you need to talk to agent.  But if it is something else, maybe we can help.

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Twenewaa  If you cannot tolerate any service disruptions better create a backup plan. Maybe a free VoIP service from TextNow or Fongo.com. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Contact gent Only if you have issue with your account: password lost, PIN change, etc.

For everything else give us a chance to assist you.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Twenewaa  - you can message an agent, but no speaking to one here at Public Mobile.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster  use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Please share here and other may be able to help you (if you are comfortable to do so); just do not include any personal information please on this public community forum.

chainsawcowboy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Twenewaa 

I believe the customer support team have had their morning coffee and are eager to look after your issue. Have you sent in your support ticket yet?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Twenewaa 

Customer support opens at 6am eastern. What's your issue? Maybe we can help in the meantime?

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Twenewaa 

PM is an online service and can be contacted via private message on the envelope icon top of this Community or create a ticket via SIMon Chabot on the bottom of this Community page.

Need Help? Let's chat.