Is there is app for public mobile ?

Raf414
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

10 REPLIES 10

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@J-L wrote:

There is no app but you can add a PM icon to your phone's home screen. 

@J-L @Raf414 if you're an Android user, there's also Hermit Lite:  Appify Self-serve and/or Community sites

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Cornel_I
Customer Support Agent

Hello,

What we do have available for all of our customers to use, for end of being able to fully manage their accounts and services is the Public Mobile website, that includes our handy virtual assistant SIMon - that can be used for of course also creating service tickets; an app may perhaps be in the works as it is not currently an option, but the website will of course do just great!

Good day to all!

Cornel 
Public Mobile Moderators team

3s_Plenty
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What a good idea! never thought of it lol.

J-L
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Raf414 wrote:

There is no app but you can add a PM icon to your phone's home screen. If you go to the self serve sign-in page, before you sign in, you can click the 3 dots in the top right corner of your screen. In the drop down box look for "add to home screen" click that and a PM icon will appear on your  phone's home screen.  Your PM sign-in page will be easily accessible from your home screen, just by clicking on the icon.

3s_Plenty
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

While i do get the convience of having one, I was with PC mobile and that app hasn't worked properly in ages, so honestly, not having one is not as much a disadvantage sometimes. lol.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Raf414 wrote:

They've never had one. Why not use web browser?  Other carriers got rid of their app so don't expect Public Mobile to make a new app.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

No "app for that"...but as long as you remember your Username and Password, you can access your account from any device anywhere. If you need to make an add-on purchase, you can do that as well. I've used it while at a wallyworld using their wifi, you buy a US roaming add-on.

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Unfortunately not.  I think the competition does.  Not sure how important it is as I can get by without one. 

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

There is no app for PM. If there was they would likely promote it.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Raf414 

No app. 

Public Mobile is low cost, no frills company 

Need Help? Let's chat.