cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the register sim card page down?

zip
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Tryng to register sim card but the link to register is a blank page. Is the page down right now?

also what is the speed of the Data on PM? Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey @metalhead10

I'm sorry about this. Have you tried activating again?

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

metalhead10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The site is down again. When will it be back up?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @Larryfoz, this is an old bug that was supposed to have been resolved previously.  @Jeremy_M I'm flagging you to bring this to your attention, please-and-thank-you!  

Hi @zip sorry I just responded to your other thread about the number reassignment clause and didn't realize you'd already tried to activate a SIM card.  Have you been able to re-try?  Were you able to activate successfully?  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Larryfoz

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

Can you please private message me the email address/SIM card number used for activation?

Please send it to me via private message.

Thanks,

Shazia

*Not sure how to send me or see private messages? Click here

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Larryfoz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hello. I just tried to register my new SIM card. I got up to step 2 - select a new number. The option to choose city/location is dead (empty choices) hence I'm stuck. Pls check. Thanks!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @zip

Welcome to Public Mobile, 

I'm sorry to see that you weren't able to activate your SIM card due to the ongoing system maintenance. 

Can you try back now? Please let us know if any further assistance is needed. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Yup, looks like the activation page, and account log in, are down. Maintenance window was supposed to be closed now. Robot Mad

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

zip
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There is no place to contact PM about their website not seeming to be working on the activate SIM card link/page. Thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.