cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the promotion for $50/50 gB available for upgrad for current Public Mobile customer $45/20 gB?

Jasmine14
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Happy New Year!  I have a current plan of $45/20 gB, can I upgrade to the Boxing Day sale of $50/50 gB? I do not see that option when I sign into my account and choose the change the plan.  Does the Boxing Day promotion of $50/50 gB apply if I apply the date at when my cyble will start again? My cycle will start on Jan.25. Do I lose the remainder of the month of what I paid previous month if I choose to start the plan today?

Thanks for a prompt answer!

Sincerely,

Jasmine14

6 REPLIES 6

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

it's unfair, but what can we do . LoL

@Community_QA wrote:

Why Quebec has better deal?

I believe this to be because of the existance of Videotron/Fizz in Quebec. Not only do I dislike the reigional plan conecpt, but I also dislike the idea of only offering a plan only to new customers.

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Why Quebec has better deal?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Jasmine14 , what you see in the self serve is pretty much it in terms of promos.  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Jasmine14 

Further, any plan changes are best to do on next renewal as there's no prorating.

Yes, if immediate you do lose what's remaining on current cycle. 

@Jasmine14 wrote:

Happy New Year!  I have a current plan of $45/20 gB, can I upgrade to the Boxing Day sale of $50/50 gB? I do not see that option when I sign into my account and choose the change the plan.  Does the Boxing Day promotion of $50/50 gB apply if I apply the date at when my cyble will start again? My cycle will start on Jan.25. Do I lose the remainder of the month of what I paid previous month if I choose to start the plan today?

The $50/50GB plan is only for new customers and is a regional-Quebec plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.