cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the account page down?

Whitefalcon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to log on last night and I've just tried again now and both times I'm getting the below message (and the click below link gives me the same message). I'm trying to figure out if the problem is on my end or if there is ongoing maintenance. I need to purchase an add on before flying, in a couple hours, so I'm on a tight schedule unfortunately. 

Oops!

This page is down or unavailable for maintenance. Click below to return to My Account page.

Thank you!

8 REPLIES 8

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Reboot and try again. 

I don't have stats, but i honestly can't remember a single time that I've been about to login successfully after about 10:00-11:00pm PST. I always just assumed it was standard overnight processing of some sort. 

hi @DennyCrane not that bad, usually couple times a month.  Work woit to be once a week on average 

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

As far as i can tell it goes down every night in the middle of the night, likely for maintenance as the message indicates. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Whitefalcon @deltatux - 

When you see "This page is down or unavailable for maintenance." Then that is probably exactly just what it means.

So when you see this just try again in an hour or later and should be fine.

If you are looking for a USA Roaming Addon to purchase, you can call 611 and it should give you some options to purchase this way if you cannot get into My Account yet.

But, i'd keep trying through different browsers if possible as I can get in fine.

EDIT typos

deltatux
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes, last night there was a message where the site seems to be in maintenance but it is back up this morning. Companies tend to do their maintenance windows during the overnight hours.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Whitefalcon  its working for me , are you trying incognito mode private mode there are cache issues … also if your device has stored email and passwords the device will want to sign you in automatically and allow it to and don’t hit log in right away and see if that helps 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Whitefalcon 

It's working for me. I just tried logging in from mobile device.

Try clearing system cache and cookies and using an incognito or private tab before logging in.

If you are having issues on one type of device (ie mobile), try desktop or laptop.

Need Help? Let's chat.