cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is my billing cycle date when my data is renewed?

Dipasquale
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My billing cycle is the 3rd of the month does that mean my data and minutes replenish on the 3rd of the month as well?

5 REPLIES 5

Top of the overview page in the light blue pay before date. Or dial 611 and hear the renewal date. Or 1-855-4pu-blic and the same as 611.

Dipasquale
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there somewhere I can check to see when it is scheduled to reset? It would be so much easier if it were visible on my profile

JL9
Mayor / Maire

It will always be moving slightly, but regardless, yes...whatever your renewal date will be when the clock resets (data, minutes if on the 15 plan, etc etc)

@Dipasquale wrote:

My billing cycle is the 3rd of the month does that mean my data and minutes replenish on the 3rd of the month as well?

Your billing/renewal date won't be on the same day each month as all of Public Mobile's current plans are 30-days long, but yes, your plan data and minutes included with the plan reset at the same time.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Dipasquale   Yes correct

But make sure you remember that PM has a 30 days cycle and NOT monthly.  So, while it is the 3rd of this month , Let say May 3rd, the next one will be Jun 2nd, then July 1st, then July 31st

Need Help? Let's chat.