cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone having issues logging into My Account?

EugeneTing
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm having issues logging into my account to check my information like data usage and etc.

Everytime I go to the page it brings me to a Telus Authentication page (seen in the URL bar).
I put in my account details and I keep getting bounced back to the page asking me to login again.

I seek help with the chatbot, and when the chatbot asks me to sign in, I do it and I'm successfully signed in.

I can also sign in here in the community with my credentials.
I don't know why there's this issue.

Does anybody know what is going on?

5 REPLIES 5

Momze
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Having same problem. Been waiting for hours for a reply but as usual, no support. Maybe someday this company will understand what Customer Service means.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

my account working as of today. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@EugeneTing 

I just login in with google chrome. With Safari, I had to use Safari in private mode. 

Many reports since July 13 about customers having issues.  As mentioned before, try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode. Or try a different device.

Public mobile is aware of the issue and hopefully, a fix is coming soon to make it more reliable.  

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Not really. My first attempt to log in just now ended up in some java (or similar) error but refreshing page resolved it.

Try different browser or clear cache, cookies.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @EugeneTing try on another browser or Incognito mode

Need Help? Let's chat.