cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Public Mobile's coverage national?

Lachlan_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

You’ll be glad to know Public Mobile provides coverage to 97% of the Canadian population. Plus, there are no roaming charges within Canada! So your coverage will stretch from east to west and north to south. While we offer coverage in the Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon, local numbers are not available there at this time.

To view Public Mobile coverage map click Here

4 REPLIES 4

vanessapage
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was worried that I wouldn't have service in rural Alberta but it seems to work fine so far

@Bobbie wrote:

I am having a hard time reading the coverage map can anyone tell me if I am in the coverage area Penetanguishene Ontario thank you

Yes its covered. PM is on Telus networks so if telus works there, PM should too. 

Bobbie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am having a hard time reading the coverage map can anyone tell me if I am in the coverage area Penetanguishene Ontario thank you

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile's HSPA+4G Network is Canada-Wide. It covers from Eastern Canada, from N.F.L., N.S. P.E.I. Quebec, to Central Canada, which is ONT, MANITOBA, SASK, and Western Canada, Alberta and B.C.

Northern Canada, Coverage isn't Perfect, but Improvements are being made to increase coverage to the Northern Canadien Territories.

In time, We will see Coverage areas become more stable, LTE expanded service exemplary, and reliable

Public Mobile's HSPA+4G Network Has NO, 0, ZERO, 2G GSM Fallback. 

Before Joining PM, Ensure that your Handset meets all specifications to ensure a smooth transition.

Thanks for reading this important Info

Welcome to the Public Mobile Family

Need Help? Let's chat.