cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is PM getting rid of cheaper plan like $25 or $35?

damenace
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I can't seem to find it on its website.   My kids do not  need  too much data.

10 REPLIES 10

damenace

Thanks for all the replies!

I guess our current users need to education the future customers.  There are still goodies out there, sadly they are all hidden.

damenace

I don't like this business tactics.  All the goodies are hidden 🤔

damenace

They want the new customer to take the bait on $$$ plans?  Kids (youth) and seniors do not necessarily need more data.

Dami1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Both the $15 and $25 plan are still available. It is not advertised, but is available when you activate a new plan or in your self service accounts for existing customers.

@damenace   the $25 and $15 plan will show as a choice when you activate or when you make plan change.

A reminder, you will need to install the app to activate new account now

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@damenace 

You must be looking at the 4G plans. Just click on the 3G tab for the lower priced plans.

damenace

My bad, I meant $25 plan.  My older daughter has that plan, I have been thinking my younger one may need it.

Thanks

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@damenace 

Yes, at this time Public mobile has gotten rid of the $30 and $35 plans.  There was never a $20 plan, but both the $15 and  $25 plan are still available. It is not advertised, but is available when you activate a new plan or in your self service accounts for existing customers. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@damenace under Subscriptions and Addons, then Change Subscription, under ALL, do you see:

esjliv_0-1685021418036.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@damenace  They still have the $15 and $25 plan on activation and in your my account when changing plans 

Handy1_0-1685021351090.png

Need Help? Let's chat.