cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get refund if Us Roaming bundle not working?

LillianAB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I made payment for US Roaming bundle, but when I was in U.S., I could not send text or make calls or use date, now I am out of U.S., but my $20 was sitting in my account, how can I get refund? will $20 be charged if the bundle expires after 10 days?

3 REPLIES 3

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Purchasing add-ons (including U.S. roaming) is a two-step process.
1 - Purchase add-on to take funds from credit card, and
2 - Purchase add-on again to actually have it applied.

If you didn't do the second step, then you never actually purchased the add-on in the first place, and that would be why your account shows a $20 credit balance. In that case, you can leave the $20 in your account to use toward your next renewal.  Therefore, since you didn't buy the add-on, the 10 day expiry becomes irrelevant.

Mana
Mayor / Maire

You can send a private message to @CS_Agent explaining your situation and providing your phone number, email address, account number and they will take care of your issue. 

LillianAB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just activated my new plan with unlimited provincial calls, unlimited international text and 3G data.

But I can not connect to the voicemail, even though I can see my voice message coming in.  Also I could not send any international text, can not text picture (even local text), any solutions please?! Thank you!

Need Help? Let's chat.