cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid SIM

sebastienvien
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

when I was waiting for the payment to process it rebooted to a page saying to log in and back out but I don’t have an account, public mobile took the payment and now I can’t use the sim it says invalid sim error, and I need a network unlock code. I need help 

4 REPLIES 4

@sebastienvien wrote:

It won’t allow me to sign in with the email or password I used during activation. 

Then it seems like the activation failed partially. You can create an account here but you need to have the sim working to get a text message. So is your phone locked to other carrier? If yes, you must call them to get it unlocked. There should be no fees for unlocking. 

Did you go to My Account and select Create An Account after payment?

If you are porting from another company, try the SIM card from that company. If it still works then the port hasn't gon through yet.

sebastienvien
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It won’t allow me to sign in with the email or password I used during activation. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@sebastienvien It looks like your activation went through. The login page needs your email and password you entered during the activation. 

Is your phone unlocked or locked to Telus/Koodo? It looks like it is locked and you need to unlock it in order to use it on Public Mobile's network. 

Need Help? Let's chat.