cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Call

Ayshan90
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I have purchased 300 international minutes to call to my friend who lives in Kenya, Nairobi. But your service is not working. While I am trying to call, the automatic response is "Hi, your call cannot be completed, please check the number again". I checked this with other countries too, tried to call to Azerbaijan and Turkey too, but the result did not change.

The phone numbers i am calling to are correct! 
Thank you,

Ayshan

7 REPLIES 7

LegusY
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yeah unfortunately its not including in the international calling list of countries on PM, try calling your friend via WiFi, its more sustainable that way too!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Ayshan90...

best option is to go to local 7/11 or Walmart and purchase calling card for calls to countries not on the list of eligible countries. Calling cards are fairly inexpensive and are widely available.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

As suggested VoIP is prob the way to go or you can find some international calling cards that do work for Kenya at cost effective prices 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Ayshan90 

you buy it add-ons but this countrie not have,

contact to support team by CS_Agent  to remove add-ons from your account.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Ayshan90 

I am going to suggest you and your friend install WhatsApp and call each other over wifi.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Ayshan90 

Kenya is not included in calling.

Contact an agent to see about getting your account credited for the add on.

You can try contacting an agent.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

What does it say?

804A7760-940F-47A1-8A68-6ADB15C2634D.jpeg

Need Help? Let's chat.