cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Influx of more than welcome newbies?

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Looks like we will see more newbies. PM is now advertising on the radio. Nice ad!!!!

Back to school......new form of baby sitter.....a mobile phone!!!

Welcome newbies.....we are waiting to help you!!

7 REPLIES 7

Yes and based on my reply to @Koombassi ....much much later I thought......why would any one with Telus prepaid not move over to PM?

I first noticed the ad yesterday. I guess I am good at tuning out advertising. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Question-to-The-Oracles-and-o...

@LurganIeUk 

Pm has been running radio ads for quite awhile now...at least two months if not longer.

Its good to get the name out there for brand recognition but without encouragement by way sales force incentives and better marketing exposure of promotions in will be money down the drain.

@LurganIeUk wrote:

Looks like we will see more newbies. PM is now advertising on the radio. Nice ad!!!!

Public Mobile has had radio commercials before. I haven't heard this one yet, but I'll say that unless Public Mobile mproves the price plans, there likely won't be many new customers.

@ziojoe wrote:

I've been pushing it on family and friends as well.  Unfortunately, most are a bit skeptical and like to stick to their big brand names.  Still working on it though.  I thought I heard an ad as well, and was a little surprised.  Good stuff though.

"Change" can be a hard sell and some just don't want to make the effort. Some like wasting their hard earned $'s.  But I can reassure I am very happy were I am with PM. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

.. there has been some activation issues lately.. i hope they can handle the volume...

ziojoe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been pushing it on family and friends as well.  Unfortunately, most are a bit skeptical and like to stick to their big brand names.  Still working on it though.  I thought I heard an ad as well, and was a little surprised.  Good stuff though.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk wrote:

@LurganIeUk  - LOL

I think the mobile phone, tablet, etc. has been a form of a babysitter for a few years now for kiddos.

...even for Adults. HAHA

Need Help? Let's chat.