cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming calls going straight to voicemail or even saying number out of service

JimSteeves
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Should network mode be LTE/WCDMA/GSM? Cant select network mode manually but it has auto connected to public mobile. Or is this just poor coverage issue not going to be able to rectify?

6 REPLIES 6

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@JimSteeves wrote:

Should network mode be LTE/WCDMA/GSM? Cant select network mode manually but it has auto connected to public mobile. Or is this just poor coverage issue not going to be able to rectify?

@JimSteeves  - if changing temporarily to WCDMA ONLY or there are no network issues reported, try these other  troubleshooting tips for network issues:

*turn off your phone, then reboot

*removing your SIM, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode, then going back to regular mode

*perform a reset network settings on your device

*try your SIM card into another compatible phone for a few days to see if the issues are the same...this could rule out a device issue/setting.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Some of said they have better luck switching to WCDMA/GSM only, although that didn't hold true for me. You could give that a try though 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Is that particular number cannot reach you or any call goes to voice mail?

Could be that signal is not strong and system thinks you are off line and in that case call goes to vmail.

JimSteeves
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Texting 100% haven't missed any of those to my knowledge. Data is on and under limit. Same # forever. Seems like possibly more from landlines as my wholesaler tells me he can never reach me and I have no indication of a missed call ever.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Is this that you had transferred your number?

Does SMS texting work? Mobile data?

mitchnet12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I had this happen once, and it was caused by the auto pay not going through.

The network auto selection looks to be correct.

Need Help? Let's chat.