cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inactive account even though PreAuthorized payment

FakhrulHoque
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi my query was related to the public mobile i had created before leaving the country for 5 months for travel purposes, i come back to find that my number has been suspended and now inactive due to non payment although i had opted for preauthorized payment and also opened the account with the same payment form...... i really need the number so please help me out.

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Were you getting charged this whole time @FakhrulHoque  if you have a registered card on file?

If so, have you been checking your credit card statements or MyAccount/Self Serve ?

See when the last time you were charged your plan amount. I suppose an Autopay failure could have occurred within these 5 months. It would be a shame if it was over 90 days though.

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@FakhrulHoque 

open ticket with PM support and ask them to found your numbermabe can be get back.

At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket 

have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS_Agent 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@FakhrulHoque   If you're able to login into the account, then you should be able to make a payment now to reactivate the account by selecting the Payment option on the left hand side of the page.  What do you get when you call 611?

Otherwise, as mentioned after 90 days of account being suspended due to non payment, then it's permanently closed and number is also gone.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@FakhrulHoque hi can you get into your self serve account? if your account was suspended more then 90 days your account is closed permantly you will then need to start with a new sim and email 

Need Help? Let's chat.