cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In the 611 menu, there is no real-time usage data

musicollector
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I chose option 4 but that is something else; not the above.

6 REPLIES 6

musicollector

My bad choice of word usage Being in I.T., data to me means just that! However, if you re-read the sentence, there should be no confusion: "In the 611 menu, there is no real-time usage data". Grammatically it is unambiguous and accurate within the context. Here the word, "data" is clearly aligned with the word, "usage". If I said, "Data usage", aaah, you would be right. 🙂

@musicollector 

check out everything about  *611  Here: photo

Yes the info is limited. It will tell you minutes left of international add-ons. But not the 100 minutes (or 50). Go figure.

Your subject line said data though so it does give you your remaining amount of data.

musicollector

I didn't think Option 3 had anything to with what I wanted as I have no "add-ons". Thanks for the info. At least, I learned something new.

However, though it tells me the balance on my data, it doesn't tell me how many minutes of talk time I have left.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@musicollector 

when you call *611 press 3 and you need your 4 digit PIN, i think sometime the usage data is taken 24 hr to showing right number.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

It's option 3. You'll need your 4 digit account pin. It will tell what you have remaining.

Need Help? Let's chat.