cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If US Roam is successful, what would be the Nxt to be on the incredible list for Roam

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Nov is approaching, and the US Roam is coming closer, question, will it be successful, and if so, what would be the Nxt you'd love to see on this growing Roam List?

5 REPLIES 5

KK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
I would love a Mexico roaming plan. I go every year and while SIMS and plans are reasonably cheap it takes 1/2 a day out from my pool and margarita time to go get one. PM, please Mexico roaming next!

Jonavin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

They can start doing other countries but in my opinion, unless the rates low enough I would just buy local sims. There are exceptions of course. Countries like Cube aren't easy to get local sims so any roaming option is better than none. 

I think PM should, after the US Roam is fin effect, begin working on the nxt Countries to add in

Plus, perhaps work to tweak the plans and durations, so that the sweet spot can be found, and the Roam being truly Successful

aa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I think the next logical choice is Mexico. Having said that, phone plans are cheap in Mexico so offering roaming plans that don't suck is going to be a tough thing.

I'd love to see US roaming at PM complete with Roam Mobility though. Fixed daily plans!

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

I think PM should include Mexico, Cube, Carribean as a start, who knows, that may also serve as the great experiment 

Hoping China will come aboard Nxt year

Need Help? Let's chat.