cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I remove Autopay, then the plan will be suspended, but what happens to the add ons?

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If I suspend the plan on purpose (by removing the autopay) for a longer time and make a payment before the 90 days are up to re-activate my plan, will all recent add ons like bonus  data and talk still be available?

7 REPLIES 7

Waseem419
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello youer plan donot suspend you go to self service account pay youer balance thanks 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

They signs

Add-ons that you purchased will be there

Most of gifts will be there too, but those with eligibility if being active won't, I've seen it disappear once before. If you were suspended through no fault of your own (stolen phone or renewal glitch) you can ask mods to do something about it though.

Those that you earned will also be there, you just won't collect them while suspended.

And some people thought they can use add-ons wile suspended to save some money and use it up, but that's not possible as you need account on working order to use services

@ute1978 wrote:

Thanks to all. Also forgot to ask, the "loyalty rewards", and "referral rewards" will be available again if I pay before the SIM (account) suspension?

All rewards are paused when the account is in suspension.  The clock for loyalty rewards will stop counting.  

@ute1978 wrote:

Thanks to all. Also forgot to ask, the "loyalty rewards", and "referral rewards" will be available again if I pay before the SIM (account) suspension?

Yes, but you won't get the rewards for renewals that were missed. 

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Add-ons remail in your account until they are used up.  Bonuses for data and minutes maybe lost if your plan is suspended.  You would need to check the terms and conditions of the promotion.

@ute1978 wrote:

If I suspend the plan on purpose (by removing the autopay) for a longer time and make a payment before the 90 days are up to re-activate my plan, will all recent add ons like bonus  data and talk still be available?

Add-ons will still be there if you activate your service in time before account closure.  Some bonuses might have conditions that stated that they will be lost if the account goes into suspension.

Need Help? Let's chat.